For the Real way to dakar we are offering a support pack for bikes and SSV’s. It’s like an all-inclusive experience. We will transport your bike from Rotterdam to Almeria, where you can join us to cross into Morocco to head to the start of the rally.
We have a (private) tent for you for the nights in the bivouak. Breakfast and dinner will be provided by the rally org, we will provide you with basic lunch and drinks.
We can help with prepping the bike in bivouak. We make sure that your jerry can’s will be filled and make it to the petrol stops. Cost of petrol is not included.
We will try to have internet available in every bivouak, but be aware that this depends on local coverage of cellphone networks.
What is included:
- Entry fee Real way to Dakar
- Transport of bike from Rotterdam to the start in Morocco
- Daily light lunch + snacks
- Beers where available(Mauritania can be difficult)
- Transport of 2 crates per person for personal effects/spare parts
- Transport of 2 spare tyres
- Mechanic assistance where needed
- 2 x 20L jerry can to be used for petrol stops
- Private tent for overnight in bivoauks
- Internet access in bivouak(subject to availability)
- Desert Warriors hoody + cap
- Transport of your bike back from Dakar to Rotterdam
The prices below are based on a full race experience. If you want to do a lite category or the adventure category, contact us. Prices may differ.
You fligh into Almeria to join us on the ferry. In dakar, after the festivities you fly back home, and we make sure your equipment gets home safely.
|Lite category 1 or 2||€2000|
Price is per bike and 1 rider, entry fee for rally is not included.
Price is per SSV/team and 2 riders, entry fee for rally is not included. Prices are based on full-race category. If you participate in lite or adventure class, we will compensate the price accordingly.
What is not included:
- Upgrades at certain bivouaks to rooms instead of tent
- Flight to Almeria
- Flight back home from dakar
- Transport of your vehicle from and to Rotterdam
With this van and possibly that trailer we will be supplying the support. It has a second seating row, and lots of space in the back.